POP-A-PLUGS – Engineered tube plug solution to seal leaking or degraded tubes
EST Group offers a complete line of tube plug and plugging systems designed for quickly preparing and plugging leaking and degraded heat exchanger, condenser and boiler tubes.
- Quickly Prepare and Plug Leaking Heat Exchanger, Condenser and Boiler Tubes
- Install and Remove Plugs Without Welding or Explosives
- Controlled installation which eliminates damage to the tube ligaments or tube-sheet, which is common with hitting in tapered plugs.
Tube Plugs are suitable for service in operating pressures up to 7,000 psi (480 Bar) and are designed to be installed without welding or explosives. A variety of systems and tools are available for installation and removal.
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- Air Cooled Heat Exchanger
- Lube Oil Cooler
- Drain Coolers
- Floating Head Heat Exchangers
- Low Pressure Feedwater Heaters
- Air Chiller
PipeServ can supply qualified technicians or train your personal onsite to be competent to install Pop-A-Plugs across a range of applications.
Download Technical Information Documents